Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2023 अप्रैल 2022 के दैनिक करंट अफेयर्स व्यवहार्य हैं। – यहां 23 अप्रैल 2022 के नियमित करंट अफेयर्स व्यवहार्य हैं। निम्नलिखित समाचारों की सुर्खियों को कवर करते हुए: पीएम मोदी, यूके के पीएम बोरिस जॉनसन नई दिल्ली में बातचीत करते हैं, आरबीआई यूसीबी (शहरी सहकारी बैंकों) को निर्देश देता है। एक वर्ष के भीतर मानद पदों को समाप्त करने के लिए, आदि…
दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट को उन महत्वपूर्ण समाचारों के साथ शामिल किया जाता है जो प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए करेंट अफेयर्स की सुर्खियां बनते हैं। डेली करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट दिन भर चलने वाली महत्वपूर्ण खबरों का पूरा बॉक्स है। बैंकिंग शर्तों, करंट अफेयर्स समाचार आदि के बारे में पूरी जानकारी होनी चाहिए।
तो, यहां 23 अप्रैल 2022 का जीके अपडेट है जो आपको करेंट अफेयर्स के भाग को तैयार करने में मदद करेगा। इस खंड को पढ़ने के बाद, आप करेंट अफेयर्स प्रश्नोत्तरी को सफलतापूर्वक हल कर सकते हैं।
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- PM Modi, UK’s PM Boris Johnson hold talks in New Delhi
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who is visiting India, met PM Modi at Hyderabad House on 22 April 2022, after which a bilateral meeting took place between the two leaders.
- According to the news, it is being told that many important issues were discussed in this meeting, in which Russia and Ukraine crisis were also discussed and discussed.
- The two leaders discussed the UK and India’s strategic defence, diplomatic and economic partnership. Earlier, British PM Boris Johnson was given a grand welcome at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- Thereafter he was given a guard of honour. At the same time, Boris Johnson paid tribute to Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat, the place of his death. During this, Boris thanked for the warm welcome.
- Court has the power to review govt’s decision on remission: SC
- The Supreme Court on Friday said that it has the power to review the decision of the government on the acceptance or rejection of exemptions and also to direct it to reconsider its decision.
- A bench of Justices DY Chandrachud and Aniruddha Bose observed that while the discretion of the government to suspend or remit the sentence is vested, the executive power cannot be exercised arbitrarily.
- It said that the prerogative of the executive is subject to the rule of law and impartiality in state action enshrined in Article 14 of the Constitution.
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh launches Innovations for Defence Excellence (iDEX) Prime and the sixth Defence India Start-up Challenge (DISC 6) during DefConnect 2.0 in New Delhi
- Defense Minister Rajnath Singh launched the Innovation for Defense Excellence (iDEX) Prime and the 6th Defense India Start-up Challenge (DISC 6) during DefConnect 2.0 in New Delhi this Friday to support ever-growing start-ups in the defense sector. Can go
- The main goal of iDEX-Prime is to support projects that are in special need of support ranging from Rs 1.5 crores to Rs 10 crores to help the ever growing start-ups in the defense sector.
- DISC 6 was also launched by Defense Minister Rajnath Singh with 38 problem statements. Apart from the three services and a few Defense Public Sector Undertakings (DPSUs) that have participated in the earlier editions, DISC 6 has seen for the first time the participation and partnership of seven newly formed defense companies, the Indian Coast Guard and organizations under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- RBI directs UCBs (Urban Cooperative Banks) to eliminate honorary positions within one year
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Thursday asked urban co-operative banks (UCBs) not to create any honorary posts or posts at the board level, as doing so creates a shadow authority.
- RBI has issued orders and instructions to the urban co-operative banks to eliminate such posts within a year. RBI said in a notification, “While such designation or designation may indicate or direct certain privileges or rights to access all board materials and to attend meetings of the board or committee, the obligations or obligations on such person It can be very difficult to implement.
- “Such positions may be viewed as a conflict of interest as well as the creation of a parallel or shadow authority which is in the best and foremost interest of all its stakeholders in the effective and independent functioning of a legally constituted Board.” hinders.”
- Govt seeks to grow tax base, makes filing must for TDS/TCS above Rs 25,000
- Making a serious demand to expand the taxpayer base, the government has increased the scope of filing returns, even if the income of an individual is below the taxable limit.
- These new rules cover those whose tax deducted at source (TDS) or tax collected at source (TCS) is Rs 25,000 or more during a financial year. A total of Rs 50,000 is going to be applicable in case of senior citizens.
- According to government sources, it is learned that the new amendment, which came into force on April 21, has been introduced to find out the discrepancies between expenditure and income of those who do not have to file tax returns.
- Asian Wrestling Championships at Ulaanbaatar in Mongolia: Indian women wrestlers Anshu Malik (57 kg) and Radhika (65 kg) win silver, Manisha (62 kg) wins bronze
- After winning the earlier three bouts to clinch a silver medal in the 57kg category at the Asian Wrestling Championships on Friday, April 22, Anshu Malik finally suffered a loss in the title bout, losing in the last bout.
- Radhika registered her name by winning a silver medal in the 65kg category while Manisha won the bronze medal in the 62kg category. Anshu lost to Japan’s Sugumi Sakurai in the gold medal match.
- The Indian dominated after Anshu won all three of his bouts on the basis of technical superiority before losing to Sakurai in the 57kg final.
- The 20-year-old defending champion from Haryana’s Nidani village put up a strong performance and assured herself of a third Asian Championship medal while playing with her opponents.
- Earth Day is celebrated on April 22; the theme: is ‘Invest in our planet’
- Earth Day is celebrated every year on 22 April. More than 195 countries including India celebrate this day.
- Earth Day was first celebrated in 1970. First of all, US Senator Gaylord Nelson started celebrating this day as Earth Day as an environmental education. A year earlier, in 1969, an oil spill in Santa Barbara, California, caused a serious tragedy. Many people got hurt in this accident and decided to work towards environmental protection.
- After this, on April 22, on Nelson’s call, about 20 million Americans supported by participating in the first event of Earth Day.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022
Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022