HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) invites online applications form for the post for medical officer with Ayurvedic medicine Class I (Gazetted) on a contract basis.
|Application Start Date:||28-08-2022|
|Application Last Date:||24-09-2022|
|Application Fee Last Date:||24-09-2022|
|Gen/ EWS :||Rs.400/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS (BPL) :||Rs.100/-|
|Female/ Ex-serviceman :||Rs.0/-|
|Pay the application fee through online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking mode only.|
|Age as On:||01.01.2022|
|Minimum Age:||18 Years|
|Maximum Age:||45 Years|
|(For Age Relaxation See Notification.)|
- Recognized diploma in Ayurveda not less than five years in duration from a recognized Board or University that is governed by law or a school that is recognized by the State or Central Govt./CCIM.
- The Compulsory Rotatory Internship is required whenever it is necessary by Central Council of Indian Medicine.
Ayurvedic Medical Officer Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category Name||Total Post|
|UR – Ortho Physically Handicapped of HP||01|
|UR – Wards of Freedom Fighters||01|
|UR – Ex-servicemen Of HP||11|
|UR – Hearing Impaired of HP||01|
|UR – Intellectual Disability or Multiple Disability of HP||01|
|SC of HP||12|
|SC – Wards of Freedom Fighters of HP||01|
|SC – Ex-servicemen of HP||02|
|ST of HP||05|
|ST – Ex-servicemen of HP||01|
|ST – Visually Impaired||01|
|OBC of HP||11|
|OBC – Ex-servicemen of HP||01|
|EWS of HP||10|
Selection Process & Syllabus For Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- Screening / Priliminary Exam
- Personality Test
Final Selection Minimum passing marks in the Computer Based Test (CBT) or Offline Test (objective and descriptive) are 25% for those of general category , and 20% for those from reserved category.
Examination Station/ Cities:- Shimla in Himachal Pradesh
No. of the Question :-
- 80 MCQ from BAMS Subject at Degree.
- 10 questions based on General Knowledge from Himachal Pradesh.
- 10 questions based on general knowledge of the National and International matters.
Duration of Examination:- 2 Hours
|Apply Online||Click Here To Apply|
|Applicant Login||Click Here To Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here For Notification|
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here To Open Official Website|
HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment Online Form 2022
- Munger University 1st Merit List UG Admission 2022-25
- SSC Constable (GD) DME Medical Exam Admit Card 2021
- Bihar CET INT B.Ed Result 2022- biharcetintbed-lnmu.in
- RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam Result 2022