Indian Air Force Agniveervayu:- Indian Air Force (IAF) invitations on-line utility for the recruitment publish of Agniveervayu for consumption 01/2023 below Agnipath Scheme for each female and male candidates. For Registration for STAR 01/2023 for Agniveervayu Intake 01/2023 login to CASB Home portal agnipathvayu.cdac.in
|Registration Start Date:||1st week of Nov 2022|
|Registration Last Date:||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Download Date:||To Be Notified Later|
|Exam Date:||Mid Jan 2023|
|The cost might be made through the use of Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking by means of cost gateway. The examination payment can be paid by Challan cost at any Axis Bank Branch.|
- Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Date of Birth Block –
- Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (each days inclusive) are eligible to use.
- In case, a candidate clears all of the levels of the Selection Procedure, then the higher age restrict as on date of enrolment is 23 years.
(a) Science Subjects
Candidates ought to have handed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimal 50% marks in combination and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with 50% marks in combination and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English just isn’t a topic in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational topic viz. Physics and Maths with 50% marks in combination and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English just isn’t a topic in Vocational Course).
(b) Other Than Science Subjects
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any topic with minimal 50% marks in combination and 50% marks in English.
Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimal 50% marks in combination and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English just isn’t a topic in Vocational Course.
- Note – 1: Candidate eligible for Science Subjects examination (on the premise of Intermediate/10+2) are additionally eligible for Other than Science topics examination and could be given an possibility of showing in each Science and Other than Science topics examination in a single sitting whereas filling up the web registration kind.
- Note – 2: Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) web site as members, as on date of registration shall solely be thought of.
- Note – 3: Exact combination Percentage of marks earlier than decimal as written within the marks sheet of 10+2/Intermediate/Equivalent Examination/ Three years Diploma Course/ Two years Vocational Course OR calculated as per the foundations of involved Education Board/Polytechnic Institute shall solely be thought of (For instance 49.99% needs to be taken as 49% and to not be rounded off to 50%).
Height: Minimum acceptable top is 152.5 cmsChest: Minimum vary of growth: 5 cmWeight: Proportionate to top and age.Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) just isn’t acceptable. Visual necessities as relevant as per Indian Air Force requirements.Hearing: Candidate ought to have regular listening to i.e. in a position to hear compelled whisper from a distance of 6 meters with every ear individually.Dental: Should have wholesome gums, good set of enamel and minimal 14 dental factors.General Health: Candidate must be of regular anatomy with out lack of any appendages. He must be free from any energetic or latent, acute or continual, medical or surgical incapacity or an infection and pores and skin illnesses. Candidate shall be bodily and mentally FIT to carry out responsibility in any a part of the world, in any local weather and terrainDetails of Medical requirements will likely be obtainable on CASB Web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
Agniveervayu Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify the web take a look at, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be known as at designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which might include 1.6 Km run to be accomplished inside 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall even have to finish 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats inside the stipulated time to qualify within the Physical Fitness Test.
Note : Candidates are suggested to carry their sports activities sneakers and shorts/observe pants.
|Apply Online||Link Active Soon|
|Applicant Login||Click Here To Login|
|Application *Home Page||Click Here To Open Home Page|
|Download Notification||Link Active Soon|
|Download Syllabus & Model Question Paper||Click Here For Agniveervayu Syllabus & Model Question Paper|
|Official Website||Click Here To Open Official Website|