Indian Army Recruitment 2023:- Indian Army has invited purposes from candidates to use for Short Service Commission course. Eligible single Male and single Female Engineering Graduates and in addition from Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who died in harness can apply for the course by means of the official web site of Indian Army at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
This recruitment drive will replenish 93 posts within the organisation. The registration course of has began on January 11 and can shut on February 9, 2023. Read beneath for eligibility, choice course of and different particulars.
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Supervising Body||Indian Army Recruitment Office|
|Total No. of Posts||189 Vacancy (Approx)|
|Online Application Form Start Date||11 January 2023|
|Indian Army Apply Online Last Date||09 February 2023|
|Job Location||Whole India|
- SSC (Tech): 61 men
- SSCW (Tech): 32 women
- SSC: Candidates who’ve handed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are within the remaining yr of Engineering Degree course are eligible to use.
- SSCW: Graduation in any self-discipline for Non Technical and B.E/B.Tech in any engineering stream for Technical.
The age restrict for SSC Tech is 20 to 27 years of age and for Widows is most of 35 years of age as on October 1, 2023.
The selection process comprises of shortlisting of candidates, SSB interview and Stage 2. Candidates who will clear Stage 2 will have to appear for medical examination.
- IGNOU June TEE 2022: Registration date extended till January 20
- JEE Mains Admit Card 2023 Latest Update : NTA JEE hall tickets soon at jeemain.nta.nic.in
- TISS NET PG admissions 2023: Registration date extended till Jan 28
- NIFT 2023 admit card releasing on Jan 15 at niftadmissions.in, how to download
- Manipur Board Class 12 Board Exams 2023 Datesheet: COHSEM HS timetable released