Indian Navy Agniveer:- Indian Navy has issued on-line end result for the recruitment publish of Agniveer Matric Recruitment (MR) for 01/2022 (Dec 22) batch Under Agnipath Yojana as Chef, Steward & Hygienist from tenth move candidates.
|Application Start Date:||25-07-2022|
|Application Last Date:||01-08-2022 (Date is Extend)|
- Candidates must be born between 01 Dec 1999- 31 May 2005 (Both dates inclusive). The age for Agniveer (MR) candidates must be between 17½ – 21 Years on the day of enrolment. *A one-time rest of higher age restrict upto 23 years has been granted for the Agniveer 2022 batch solely.
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Agniveer MR
▶ Agniveer Matric Recruitment (MR):- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Standards
|1.6 Km Run||6 min 30 sec||8 min|
|Squats (Uthak Baithak)||20||15|
|Bent Knee Sit-ups||–||10|
|Minimum Height||157 cms||152 cms|
Job Specifications of Navy Agniveer MR
- Candidates must be born between 01 Dec 1999- 31 May 2005 (Both dates inclusive). The age for Agniveer (MR) candidates must be between 17½ – 21 Years on the day of enrolment. *A one-time leisure of higher age restrict upto 23 years has been granted for the Agniveer 2022 batch solely.
Seva Nidhi for Indian Navy Agniveer MR
Seva Nidhi – Agniveers shall be given a one-time Seva Nidhi package deal comprising their month-to-month contribution together with matching contribution by the Government on completion of their engagement interval, as indicated beneath:
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Result 2022- Navy MR 200 Posts
- NVS Teaching Posts Exam Date 2022- TGT, PGT, Principal
- DPSDAE Admit Card 2022- Jr Purchase Assistant/ Storekeeper
- HBSE class 10th and 12th supplementary result out at bseh.org.in, get link here