SSC CGL 2022 registration: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will shut registration for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination 2022 in the present day, October 8. Those who’re but to use for the examination can submit their varieties on ssc.nic.in.
|Notification Release Date||17th September 2022|
|Online Application Process Starts||17th September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08th October 2022|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||08th October 2022 (11 pm)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||10th October 2022 (11 pm)|
|The window for Application Form Correction||12th to 13th October 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Application Status||To be notified|
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 (Tier-1)||To be notified|
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 (Tier-I)||December 2022|
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 (Tier-II)||To be notified|
- No extension within the utility deadline might be given below any circumstances, the fee had beforehand stated.
- The enhancing window for individuals who submit their kinds by the deadline will open from October 12 to 13, 2022.
- SSC CGL Tier-I (Computer Based Examination) is tentatively scheduled for December 2022. Detailed date sheet is awaited.
- The utility price for the examination is ₹100 for all classes besides for ladies/SC/ST/PwD/ESM.
- The Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022 might be performed for filling up of assorted Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts.
- Preference for varied posts and departments might be taken from candidates throughout choice entry, which is able to happen earlier than last outcomes. “A candidate will not be considered for a Post and Ministry/ Department/ Organization, if he has not indicated his preference for it,” the fee stated.